Security and Protection of Data
The Company respects the privacy of its customers’ personal information and uses its best efforts using the latest technology to ensure the same.
All physical, electronic and managerial measures are adopted to ensure the security of our system. All data is stored and backed up in secure servers at home and abroad.
The data obtained through our website our transferred via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology that ensures secure transfer of data.
On pages where you provide your payment details on our website, you will notice that at the far right on the address line (depending on the browser you use) there appears the image of a lock or key and the first letters appearing on this address line change from http to https. If you see this, you can be sure that our website is on secure servers.
- The rights of our customers and visitors regarding their personal data
It is important for us to insure you all your rights in connection with your personal data, reason for which we would like to inform you that, according to the applicable, you have the following rights:
– The access right to the personal data: you have the right to obtain from us, at request and free of any charge (for a request per year) the confirmation that the personal data concerning you are or not collected and processed by us, together with all the other mandatory information provided by law. You can exercise this right by sending us a written and dated request, signed by you and by indicating if you would like to send you this information to a certain address or through a correspondence service.
– The right of intervention of the personal data: you have the right to obtain, at request and free of charge, the rectification, update, blocking or erasure of the personal data which do not comply with the legal requirements, specifically the incomplete or inaccurate personal data, as well as the conversion of such personal data in anonymous data. Any of these operations will also imply the notification of the third parties to whom your personal data have been disclosed of any of these operations. You can exercise this right by sending us a written and dated request, signed by you and by indicating if you would like to send you this information to a certain address or through a correspondence service.
– The right of opposition: you have the right to oppose, at any moment, based on grounded and legitimate reasons regarding your specific situation, any personal data concerning you to be object of any processing. In case your opposition is justified, we will no longer process such data. Also, you have the right to oppose in any moment, free of any charge and without any justification, that the personal data concerning you to be processed for marketing purposes directly or to be disclosed to a third party for this purpose hereof. You can exercise this right by sending us a written and dated request, signed by you and by indicating if you would like to send you this information to a certain address or through a correspondence service.
– The right to not be submitted to an individual decision: you have the right to request and to obtain the withdrawal or cancellation of any decision that produces legal for you, decision adopted exclusively based on a processing of the personal data performed through automatic means, with the purpose to evaluate some aspects of your personality or the re-evaluation of such decision.
– The right to address to the justice: without any limitation of the right to address a complaint to the supervisory authority, you have the right to address to the justice for the defence of any rights guaranteed by law that have been violated.
– The right to erasure (”right to be forgotten”): you have the right to request, at any moment, free of charge, the erasure of your personal data if such the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed and in any other cases provided by the applicable legislation.
- Newsletters, messages and alerts. Opting out of e-Bulletin Subscription
We offer you the right to control whether or not to receive during your whole experience on our Website.
In this respect, please be informed that, for the purposes of direct marketing, since we initially collect your personal data in the context of the sale of our products through our Website, we require your consent to further use your personal data, as offered by you, for our commercial purposes.
However, you can always revoke your consent for the personal information used for marketing purposes (e.g. Sending news bulletins or sending offers to your e-mail address), including when we initially collect your personal data or on each of the occasions you receive one of our messages and unsolicited communication.